Governmental organisations are looking for long-term partners who can fulfil essential needs in the public sector. That includes training for the coast guard, military, the police, search and rescue, emergency medical services and clinical care transport. Specialist services that need specialist training. Leading Helicopter Academies already provide these kinds of training programmes. Our European network offers the capacity, the capability and the reliability necessary in these branches. On location, or at one of our air academies, using the most advanced simulators or real helicopters.
Membership of LHA is only for specialist trainers and helicopter academies, that deliver at the highest level. Trusted by leading companies and governmental organisations throughout Europe.
Benefits for governmental organisations
- We operate under European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations, so we’re qualified to help EU public organisations with their training needs.
- Leading Helicopter Academies offer the full spectrum of training programmes. From ab-initio to special operations to firefighting.
- Working with our network guarantees the highest levels of training. We are continuously learning and developing to keep raising the bar.
- Our European network guarantees commitment, availability and superior service level agreements.
- We can help you achieve your sustainability goals. Our academies can provide training that is just a fraction of the emissions produced in-house.
- By outsourcing non-core operations, you can free up valuable internal staff, resources, and funds.